Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ugliness

I feel ugly.

I know this is the typical whine of the teenaged and female, but I feel it's definitely true in my case. Part of my problem is I cannot do anything to fix it. I am utterly terrible at doing my makeup or my hair, and I have no fashion sense whatsoever. I don't think there's one specific spot that just ruins everything for me, but a whole combination of subtle and not so subtle things. I just don't think I'm very attractive at all. This has been pretty much confirmed for my by the men of the world (I'm straight). I never get any attention from men. I don't get hit on, flirted with, or even catcalled. I always think people are laughing at how I'm dressed or how I look. I'm very self-centred.

I don't think there's anything I can really do to fix myself either. I can't afford plastic surgery (and it's obvious when someone's had "work done"). I can't just make myself taller. I'm already on birth control, so bigger boobs are not happening. I can't do anything to fix my terrible figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment