Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boredom

The last few days have been full of boredom. I have been doing nothing but FreeCell and torrenting. I'm a very boring person, which was already obvious because I have a blog. I went for a hike yesterday with my dog, mom, and brother. It was hot and humid. My dog had a lot of fun, and it was nice to be able to see her run around and get soaked in streams. I need to go running today as well.

I run every other day. I usually go 2 or 3 miles. Tonight I want to try for four miles. I usually run downstairs on my treadmill. It's nice to be able to see how far I've gone, how many calories I've burned, and how long I have to keep going. I have an Elle and a Popular Mechanics to read tonight, too. I have terrible form when running and I always want to quit before I've gone far enough. I hate how sweaty and tired I get. I feel so disgusting. I like running because I can get rid of all the fat I have from eating bad food. I have actually lost some fat from the running. I'm still the same weight because muscle is denser than fat, but most of the fat that was on my thighs has been replaced by muscle. I still have belly fat, though.

The reason I usually stop running is my legs hurt. I'm usually not winded at all, but my legs or shoulders hurt and I get stitches. I hate being so weak. I wish I could go farther. 3 miles is only 5 kilometres.

I have my termination meeting tomorrow. I'm apprehensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment