Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Outbound

I had my psychiatry appointment rescheduled. It was okay. I got checked out and sent on my way. I have enough meds to keep me grinding on. I'm now looking for another therapist, and so far it's a target-poor environment. The person I was originally sent to has to have surgery, so now I'm waiting for callbacks from a bunch of randoms. One of them is female. I don't know how I feel about having a female therapist. I hope if I do end up with one she doesn't try to pull the "oooh we're both women we can talk about anything" spiel.

I am going to Manitoba to work on the car tomorrow. I am excited. I want to get away from home. I might actually be able to motivate myself. Today I spent most of the day trying to go back to sleep. I played a lot of FreeCell too. I'm very lazy. I want to do some C++ coding by I just can't ass myself to do it. I'm doing Project Euler right now, which I suck at. I also have an intro-to-games-programming book I'd like to work through. And I want to learn SQL and Scheme. I have too much to do and no energy to do it.

I have a lot of physics I need to do too. I need to review some linear algebra and especially change of basis for quantum. I also need to go over some calculus and maybe learn some vector goodness in preparation for E&M. I really hope I can get okay marks this coming term. I hate getting anything lower than an 80 but it happens a lot because I'm a bad student. I wish I didn't suck at my chosen major so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment